- Town & Country - event furniture & utility rentals
- Bella Luna - restroom rentals
- CCC Tours - transportation rentals
- 24 Carrots
- Jennifer Naylor
- Pure Joy Catering
- Ian Grant Photography
- Jillian Rose Photography
- Elegant Music
A longer list of preferred vendors can be provided upon request.
Restrictions & Requirements
- City of Malibu states that all amplified music must be off by 10:00 PM Monday - Saturday, 9:00 PM Sunday in a residential neighborhood.
- No smoking permitted on property - Malibu is a high fire risk area.
- No on-site or on-street parking available as Villa is situated on a private road.
- Event insurance policy: $2 million liability required, approximately $350.
- Event coordinator must be licensed, insured, and present at all vendor meetings. They are required to plan and orchestrate all aspects of vendor arrival, all phases of planning the event, set-up, present during the entire event, strike, and final walk-through the following morning.
Fees & Deposits
- Venue fee ranges from $12,000 - $18,000 based on production and guest count.
- A 50% deposit is required to reserve your date. Balance due 30 days prior to event. Deposits are nonrefundable.
- Silent generator rental (2), garbage disposal, and cleaning fee: $1,500
- Site Representation Fee: $1,000
- Wedding coordination fee $2,500 -$7,000.
- A Romantic Garden Wedding at Villa Sancti Di Bella Vista in Malibu, California (The Knot)
- A Villa Sancti Di Bella Vista Wedding in Malibu, California (The Knot) & Malibu Wedding from Annie McElwain (Style Me Pretty)
- Villa Sancti Di Bella Vista Wedding (Style Me Pretty) & Fabulous Pink Outdoors Wedding (Belle The Magazine)